Some helpful tips for your health needs
You Would Never Guess How Helpful Aluminum Foil Can Be
When it comes to aluminum foil, you think of cooking, right? Well, what if I told you that it can also be a great healing trick. You heard me right. It can do so many unique helpful things for your health and it's very handy since it's in everyone's kitchen already.
- Have a nasty cold? Take five to seven sheets of aluminum foil and wrap them around your feet. Leave them on for about an hour. Then take the foil off for about 2 hours to let your feet breathe and then wrap them up again. Repeat this process every evening. After two days you will notice the difference right away.
- Use it for pain. Wrapping your joints in a sheet of aluminum foil can also help against pain. You can use a sheet on each limb that is in pain. But let it stay wrapped for an hour, then remove and wait 2 hours to let the limb breathe. Then repeat.
But while aluminum foil can help to ease everyday aches and pains, it should never replace your doctor or any if you need professional medical attention. Be sure to consult with a physician before trying any new home technique and always continue to take any prescriptions your doctor recommends.
Wrapping body parts in aluminum foil can bring many advantages and benefits. For instance, it can be used for fatigue, it alleviates painful joints, it softens the pain from burns and it can even be used for a cold.
Aluminum foil has an amazing amount of useful applications you might never have thought of using besides for cooking.
- Need a funnel but don't have one around the house? Not to worry; by folding a bit of foil you can easily make yourself a funnel that won't leak.
- If you need to iron some clothes but don't have enough time to do it, aluminum foil can be the solution. Fold an item of clothing around a piece of foil and then iron it. Because of the foil wrapped around the clothing, it will be ironed on both sides at the same time. You'll be done much quicker.
- Blunt scissors? Not a problem. If you use aluminum foil the scissors will be nice and sharp after doing this. All you need to do is take a piece of foil and then cut it into tinier pieces. That will make them sharp again. But do this until you can't cut that piece of foil up anymore.
- Static cling on the clothes can be very frustrating. Luckily, there's a quick and simple trick that you can do, you need to scrunch up some foil into a ball and use it to rub the clothes. That will work great, just rub all over the clothing until the cling is gone.
- Do you have a weak WIFI signal at your home? Make a screen out of the aluminum foil and then tack it to the wall in the spot you want to increase the signal. The signal will be increased and you don't need a lot of it either. The size of a screen. so make it about 3 feet wide and 2 feet in height. And there you go, increased WIFI.
- You can also fit some foil into your leaky windows when it's cold outside. If you feel a little draft coming through or just plane cold coming in, put up some foil and it keeps the draft from coming through, also in the summer when it is really hot outside and you can't cool off your place, use foil and it keeps the heat out too.
So, I hope that these tricks help in some way, and it's a good helpful trick for the everyday mom that doesn't have the time to be sick.